Food Should Not be a
But a Right!
- BOB MILLER – (First US Community Credit Union) President
- DAVID BAKER – (CEO of Sacramento Children’s Home) Meeting Sponsor
- SARAH HODGE – (Director of Resource Development/NeighborWorks Sacramento) Member
- KERRY WOOD- (Financial Advisor/ Financial Network Wealth Advisors) Member
- CHUCK THOMPSON invited all Rotarians to the upcoming fundraising event benefiting the Wounded Warrior Project and the Rotary Club of Folsom. Tickets are $40.00 per person. Click for a link to attend this fast-approaching excellent event.
- ALLISON CAGLEY noted that the holidays are approaching, and here is what she said :
Join with your fellow Rotarians for the first annual Family Holiday Traditions Day on December 14.
Families celebrate a variety of holiday traditions throughout the year. In recognition of our shared joy in being with family and our diversity of cultures and traditions, we invite you to bring your family to the December 14th Rotary Club of Sacramento meeting. As in the past, daughters as well as sons will help greet you and our guests and lead the program. Together, we will celebrate and learn about many holiday traditions and cultures during the day’s program. Multi-cultural entertainment will highlight the day along with a video slide show and special luncheon.
Rotary Club members are asked to share their traditions and memories by:
Email 1-2 holiday family photos to Kevin Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12/1/2021. Preferred format: .jpg or .png, the higher the resolution the better.
- Bring a holiday memento (ornament, candle, photo, card etc) to share on the holiday display tables
- Invite your family and please rsvp as soon as possible before it sells out.
- Family photo opportunity with festive props will be available
- 11/9- Dark
- 11/16- The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church 12:10-1:30 PM
- 11/23 -Dark
- 11/30 – Rotary Club Meeting