Upcoming Tuesday meeting speakers include
- April 30, 2019 – Allan Zaremberg – President and Chief Executive Officer, CA Chamber of Commerce,
- May 7, 2019 – DARK – Golf 4 Kids May 6, 2019
- May 14, 2019 – Golf 4 Kids Thank You – Bob Miller
- May 21, 2019 – Veteran’s Armed Forces Day – Jackie Kirkwood and John Lemmon
- May 28, 2019 – Mark Haney – Entrepreneur – Come hear Mark Haney on Tuesday, May 28th who will talk all about his mission to create an Entrepreneurial Revolution. In 2011, after his own entrepreneurial adventure resulted in a successful exit, Mark launched Haney Business Ventures, a unique platform that includes digital & broadcast media, programs & events, business services, and space, all designed to provide the next generation of entrepreneurs with access to the expertise, connections, and support they need to realize their dreams.Mark also has a Radio Show shows which debuted in 2015. It is an interview style format that features Mark and his guests engaging in entertaining and informative discussions about the opportunities and challenges confronting entrepreneurs on a day-to-day basis. Topics covered include everything from raising capital, to managing growth, to leadership and attaining personal goals.With Sacramento experiencing a once-in-a-lifetime renaissance, Mark feels that the Sacramento business community has a rare opportunity to come together to ensure that more businesses succeed.Tuesday is the day to hear Mark speak about his undertaking in this worthwhile venture.
- June 4, 2019 – Carol Burger –Carol Burger is the sole proprietor of Burger Rehabilitation Systems Inc., which has 250 employees and annually does $12 million worth of business in several Northern California communities plus a facility in the Visalia area. She has been in this business since 1978, for 26 years. She’s a seasoned health care provider so she has many interesting things to say about health care and where it is going in the future.For example, she says that health care needs an overhaul. She says, “From my perspective, the bureaucratic aspect of the healthcare system is entirely out of control. And schools which train physical therapists don’t deal with the bureaucratic obligations placed on the therapist. When the therapist comes out of school, we have to teach them that part of their job.”Also she sees a shortage of medical providers in the future like physical therapists. Sacramento City College has a physical therapist assistant program and an occupational therapist assistant program, and they’ve had trouble filling those classes.Come hear Carol talk about:
- Her physical therapy company and the major types of physical therapy needs currently being sought
- More of her thoughts on the future of health care
- Interesting updates on health care from the perspective she got on her recent Cap to Cap trip to Washington DC
- June 11, 2019 – Jim Barr – Baseball
- June 18, 2019 – Son’s Day – Chair Laura Heintz
- June 25, 2019 – Demotion
Upcoming Tuesday meeting speakers TBA
- KCRA TV and KFBK Radio Money Expert and Genovese Burford & Brothers Wealth Management and Retirement Plans firm partner Kelly Brothers.
For more information on upcoming speakers please click here.