Apply for Rotary Club of Sacramento Foundation Grants using the form below.
The Rotary Club of Sacramento offers annual grants to local nonprofits who are impacting the lives of those who reside in Sacramento County. The grants range from $500-$5,000 depending on available funding each year. Applications are accepted October - January 31st each year. To apply for the Rotary Club of Sacramento Community Grant use the form below.
If you prefer to download the form to print and send in the mail, you may download it by clicking the button below:
Download the Community Service Grants Application
Please send completed application and all documents (DO NOT STAPLE) to:
ATTN: Community Service Grants Committee
P.O. Box 2528
Fair Oaks, CA 95628
If you wish to download the form and email it, please send it to email@example.com.
- Application from Organization
- Appointment of committee member to visit organization
- Committee Member reports to committee
- Review of report for approval
- Committee approvals are forwarded to the Club Board of Directors for final approval