The Young Professionals of the Rotary Club of Sacramento have many ways to connect, serve, grow – and to just have a really good time:
- Weekly club lunches featuring the most sought-after speakers representing a wide range of interests from business and government to sports, entertainment, community and world service and philanthropy.
- Two major annual fundraisers including the Sacramento Century Challenge cycling and food trucks, beer and wine, and live music event and Golf-4-Kids.
- Multiple ongoing local service projects, including renovating low-income military veterans housing through the Paint the Town project and providing meals to the Sacramento homeless through Loaves and Fishes.
- Mentoring and support for at-risk youth to help them establish and meet academic, athletic, social and self-esteem goals.
- Local and international youth literacy projects.
- Academic youth scholarship programs.
- International humanitarian service trips.
- Happy hour gatherings.
- And we can’t forget the annual Dive Bar Fundraiser! (raising funds for Salvation Army, not the bar…).