Become a Rotary Club of Sacramento Member!
Get to know other business and community leaders who share a commitment to “Service Above Self”.
Join us at our weekly luncheon meetings on Tuesdays from 12:15 P.M. to 1:30 P.M. at:
Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church
600 Alhambra Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95816
Guests are always welcome.
Each week, we gather to listen to a corporate executive, non-profit CEO or government official speak on a relevant topic. Catch up with friends and learn about what’s happening in the Sacramento community. Meetings are your opportunity to meet Sacramento leaders and influencers. You’ll learn about our service projects like serving meals for homeless at Loaves and Fishes, the Sacramento Century Challenge bike ride and festival and Golf 4 Kids to raise money for children in need.
Learn more about the Rotary Club of Sacramento and be our guest for lunch. Contact Membership Chairperson Margo Fowkes. Your first lunch is on us!
Recent speakers include:
- Congresswoman Doris Matsui;
- Mayor of Sacramento Darrell Steinberg;
- City of Sacramento Police Chief Daniel Hahn;
- Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert;
- Former and first African American Mayor of Sacramento and former NBA basketball star Kevin Johnson;
- 3Strands Global Foundation President Ashlie Bryant, on a mission to see a world free from human trafficking;
- World class mountaineer, skier, and business leader Adrian Ballinger;
- and More!
Upcoming speakers include:
- July 17, 2018 – Capital Public Radio Insight Show Host Beth Ruyak;
- July 31, 2018 – Documentary Film Writer, Producer and Director Adam Schomer;
- August 7, 2018 – Sacramento Mayor Darrell Steinberg;
- August 14, 2018 – California State University, Sacramento (CSUS) President Robert Nelson;
- August 21, 2018 – Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce CEO Amanda Blackwood;
- August 28, 2018 – PolitiFact California Editor Gregory Favre;
- September 25, 2018 – Sacramento Business Journal Editor David Lichtman;
- October 2, 2018 – Visit Sacramento CEO Mike Testa;
- October 23, 2018 – University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Associate Dean for Experiential Learning & Professor of Lawyering Skills & Director, Global Lawyering Skills Program, Mary Beth Moylan on ballot initiatives;
- October 30, 2018 – University of California, Davis Chancellor Gary May; and,
- November 6, 2018 – University of California, Davis Medical Center CEO Ann Rice.